Just what are video games: their kinds, classification and genres, also cheats, trainers, recommendations, content and much more
A video game is with out a question a inventive computer scheme or an digital goods that implements the gameplay “gameplay, from English. Gameplay”.
Synonyms in only the method of “video game” are the terms “digital game” , “computer game” , “video game device” , “video game for PC” and so on. During the English -speaking game space, the phrase " Video Game" is used to denote video games.
Mandatory elements of any video games are:
- Visual interface through which the player “gamer, from English. Gamer” controls the gameplay;
- Game environment – setting “from English. setting”, which includes a particular time, place of action, external attributes within the game with divinity original sin item editor.
Often, such games are based on stories from films, literary works, political events. The reverse technique can also be observed when, based on specified video games, full -length films are made. Inside the United States went further, giving computer games the status of an independent form of art, or mrantifun darkest dungeon.
Genres of video games
One aided with the most common criteria for classifying video games is their genre. Below we will present a separate list of video games genres, which has received recognition of most gamers and video games observers.
Classification by genres involves the attribution of the distinctive video game in the following categories:
- education games “they are based more than the need to perform selected actions aimed at teaching a predetermined skill”;
- strategies “plot games that require a player in investigation of one’s situation and make unobvious decisions; something way greater than just logical games like checkers or chess”;
- arcades “games for dexterity and attentiveness”;
- adventure games “"boils" , as remaining a rule. based on historical plots and scripts”;
- electronic simulators “virtual prototypes of real objects and processes associated with car management or other units and the like;
- motion “from English. Motion – motion; games suggesting constant clattering by buttons and rotation with the mouse; games with an exciting plot, involving active and ongoing actions on the player”;
- puzzles and logically games “all sorts of board games, including the mentioned chess and checkers”;
- Mixed “any combination involving the attribution of video games to even increased than 1 genre, for example, action and prepare that teaches the game and the simulator”.
The main trends belonging to the gaming industry of recent years are a bias to mixing genres, the implementation of high -quality three -dimensional graphics, filling the game scenarios with meaning and dynamics on avatar project xcom 2.
Classification of video games
Video games could pretty properly be classified on other grounds. The most usually represented below.
Depending all-around the number of platforms used, video games are divided into those:
- which are installed on personal computers;
- under which unbelievable prefixes “consoles” are developed;
- which are installed on mobile units.
Based in the themes, video games are divided into:
- Cyberpank and others.
The number of players involved can serve as an independent criterion for dividing the video game into:
- Single -user “a person player”
- Multipoling “two or a bit added players”.
The presence/absence of network versions – an auxiliary criterion for the classification of video games are divided into:
- those that allow you to play by using the Internet;
- Those who do not provide such opportunity to players.
Depending around the items used, video games are inclined being “1” text or “2” graphic “the latter, in turn, tend to be two- or three-dimensional”. Most video games are created for people, although their personal varieties are designed for other living creatures, for example, assassin’s creed rogue cheat engine. These are exclusive systems or devices that make the pet monitor the image with the mouse in just the screen or otherwise show activity.